Sunday 9 July 2017

Lethal Lies (Blood Brothers #2) By Rebecca Zanetti



A deadly secret can't stay buried forever...
Revenge. It's the only thing that helps Anya Best sleep at night. The serial killer who murdered her sister is on the loose, and Anya will stop at nothing to put him behind bars. But she can't do it alone.
Private investigator Heath Jones's job is to bring the bad guys to justice. He knew the Copper Killer's latest victim so when her sister asks for help, he's all in.
But when Anya uses the media to taunt the killer, she exposes Heath's identity, putting them both in jeopardy. Now, long-buried secrets are coming to light - and the forces determined to destroy Heath are watching, waiting to exact their own revenge by any means necessary...



So....
Everyone knows how much I love this series, I make it known as much as possible. 
If only I could get my friend to read them. She just won't give them a chance. But hey, it's her loss, right???? RIGHT!

Anyway, Heath has been on the copper killers case since the beginning. He grew close to Anya's sister who sadly, in the last book, is captured by the killer. 

But my God, there's more to the killer than him killing innocent women with red hair, and dads in some sort of law enforcement. In fact, he's tied to both characters that will have you shocked as hell. And trust me, I'm usually the one to guess who is who, but yeah, I had no idea. 

And, Dc Madison, yet again strikes back. I really wish that woman didn't have nine lives. Every time she comes into the book, I want to shake some sanity into the woman. She really has lost the plot. 

Another good book from Rebecca Zanetti, and the coupling in this book??? Bang on!!! The chemistry is off the charts, but the secrets????? They just keep coming. And the damn epilogue. 

Okay, so now I'm writing this review, it's making me want to read it all over again. It's brilliantly thought out and this author has an incredible imagination. The timing, the information and backstory, it's just brilliant. 

Make sure you check out the Sin Brother's first before reading this series. It's a follow on and will help you understand more who Dc Madison is and why she is after them. 

5*****

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment