Monday 10 July 2017

Deklan By Shay Savage



My father owes a debt. 
I am his currency.
I’m supposed to marry the recently crowned mafia king of the Foley family as repayment for my father’s transgressions. I don’t understand why the Foleys would want me, but I’ve grown up in a crime family, and I know the ugly consequences of not doing what you’re told. 
But as the wedding date approaches, the deal changes, and I’m about to be wed to a man I know nothing about. In fact, I don’t even know his last name.
Instead of becoming a mafia princess, I’m marrying the henchman.
Deklan.
After one look at him, I’m not sure I’ll survive the wedding night


When I read the blurb for Deklan, I expected it to be a typical mafia romance. He was going to be this dominate, mean, over alpha male who scares the hell out of her. 

But that isn't what we get. 

No....

Deklan, even with all his hard exterior is actually the softest person I've known to be in a mafia romance novel. He cares. 
Not only about his new wife, but about marriage. He's gone through his own traumas but in the end, his belief in God, and in his vows are sacred. It's special. And it made me love his character. 

But the world is out to get the main female heroin. She is thrown to the wolves without knowing much of what her future will hold. 
She was kidnapped as a child and had already been through a lot. But with Deklan, she feels safe again, even if she is unsure at first. 

4****

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment