Tuesday 8 August 2017

Enrage (Eagle Elite #8) By Rachel Van Dyken





Part of a world I loathe.

Part of a family who hates me more than I hate myself.

Living with a girl who reminds me of my darkness.

I'm. In. Hell.

Also known as the Cosa Nostra.

My life was over the minute I stepped off that plane.

Son to a murdered mob boss.

Heir to a throne of murder and lies.

My name is Dante Nicolasi.

And there will be blood


Argh, I've been waiting for this book for so long. 

I am obsessed with Eagle Elite, but Dante has had me intrigued since we first meet him in sergios book. 
I wanted to know his story, his pain, his fight. 

And as always, RVD delivered it. Epically. 

And in normal fashion, destroyed my soul by killing off one of my beloved characters. No just anyone either. 
It ruined me. 
It's why I've taken so long to write a review. I'm still trying to get over that loss. 
It's hard not to rant and give out spoilers, it really is. Because even now my heart hurts with the a remaining character who is suffering. 
I can't see how any of them will recover. 

Anyway, back to the story. 

El, who is sweet, caring and utterly tortured and scared of men is placed in the middle of the mafia, living with them, eating with them, sleeping under their breath. 
She's been through so much, solved through slavery. 
But there's more to her story then we believe. 
We should have known when she was rescued there was more to her story. 
And boy, does she have a story. 

But Dante, he's mean, ruthless, everything she shouldn't want but he's the only one who makes her feel safe. 

Their story... epic. 

But the moral of the story???? Rachel wanted to rip our hearts out... succeeding by the way. 

She should have killed CHRIS off. (You'll know who the douche is, if you've read it.) 

Make sure you check out the other elite books before reading this one. It's better when you get everyone's background story, and there's a lot background stories, so... Get reading aha 

5*



Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment