Sunday 9 July 2017

Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest #7) By Tijan



Mason Kade is the dream.
He is the promise.
He’s offering what so many would fantasize about, and it’s not that I don’t want it/him/us.
It’s the opposite.
There might be ghosts haunting me, but this man who's my soulmate is asking me for forever.
How can I say no to someone who already gave me my happily ever after?

I don't think reviews are really necessary at this point in the series. Because come on, TIJAN is a legend. She really is. 

If you've not started Fallen Crest, make sure you do. Here are my thoughts on the last book, so don't read ahead, SPOILERS!!!!!


In my last review I mentioned Sam's constant negativity. I mean, the girl LOVES him, like truly loves him and yet, she is up one minute and down the next. She is so negative throughout the books and the girl has every right to be, but I honestly thought, with the last book being the ending of the series, we would see a different, free side to Sam. 
But we don't. 
She's still up and down through the book. 
One minute she wants to marry him, the next, she doesn't. It actually become kind of a headache. 

That said, I LOVE these characters and my love for them has grown throughout the series. You can't help it. And even though I'm moaning about Sam's personality traits, I do still love her character and the story. I also love Tijan's writing.
Each book faces new problems for the fearsome threesome, but in this one, it's them. 
There's a part towards the end where Logan is saying goodbye to Sam and Mason and it seriously broke my heart. I actually cried. I did a few times during the book, but you have to read it aha Yes, I know, I'm mean, but I'm not going to spoil everything. READ IT!!

5* 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment