Tuesday 9 May 2017

The Silver Swan By Amo Jones



Madison Montgomery comes from money and power, but when someone close to her commits the ultimate crime, Madison must live with her tainted name for the rest of her life. When she begins Riverside Preparatory Academy, the private school her father has swept her into in The Hamptons, she hopes for a fresh start. What she wasn't hoping for was the pack of bad boys who run the school; ten, to be exact. When Madison gains the attention of their leader, Bishop Vincent Hayes, a whole new world that she didn't think existed is exposed to her. A whole world that starts and ends with The Elite Kings Club and these boys, are about to flip her world upside down. Secrets are overflowing and family lies are about to be exposed. Is there more to Madison Montgomery than even she knows?



I can't believe it's taken me until now to review this book. 
I do have an excuse. 
First, my computer broke.
Then my blog was down and wouldn't let me post anything. 
Then my wifi got hacked and had a virus on. 
And then... My computer blooming broke, again, twice...

So here I am, catching up on reviews. 

BUT THIS BOOK!!! I'll never forget it. 
Even Charlotte (My Book Whore) couldn't put it down once I recommended it to her. She said it had her completely hooked and by the time we were finished, we had our own theories. For some reason, we can see this book going in a paranormal direction even though there isn't anything to say that it is. It's just a feeling. 

Silver Swan gave me all the feels. 
It kind of reminded me a little of Rachel Van Dyken's Elite Series, Tijan's, Fallen Crest and The Royals series. 

I'm not going to give anything away, but know, this book is brilliant. Book two is releasing soon and I CANNOT wait for it to be released. 

My only hang up was Madison's reaction to the boys in the book. I think she kissed everyone of them, even one's that had been an asshole to her. Well, they all were, but not as bad as some. 
She seemed kind of naive. I hope in book two we get to see a backbone on her. 

LOVED IT!! 

5*****

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment