Tuesday 13 December 2016

Dark Surrender (The Dark Ones #3) By Rachel Van Dyken



Never met a male siren before?
You're about to....

I grew up as a prince...
And lead the life of a King.
There isn't anyone or anything that doesn't want me, that isn't attracted to me. They can't help it. And I sure as hell don't want them to. I live for their lust, I crave touch like an addiction, I make them beg on their knees for one, simple, caress.
As a male siren it's my job to feed off emotion.
And I was happy to do it.
I am happy to do it.
What I'm not happy about? Being told I have to mate with some withering human and stay loyal to that one person for the next few centuries. There's a war coming and being the idiot I am--I offered to take one for the team in order to help a friend.
Now my sexual appetite is taking a freaking kick in the nuts.
And I'm left wondering if it's worth it.
If she's worth it, with messy hair and dirty human hands.
But I have a world to save.
A job to do.
Now, if only, she would just let me do it rather than fighting me at every turn. I've lived lifetimes as the most irresistible being on the planet.
Only to meet my match.
With one.
Measly.
Human.
They say hells hot. They're wrong.
Because Hope, my little human, is way hotter.
And before this is over--she may just singe me alive.


Gah, I feel like I've been waiting for this book for ages, when in fact, I only read the books back in August. It just feels longer. This is the third book in the series and I'd recommend reading the first two. I promise you'll enjoy.
I loved Alex from all the other books, but this book, gah, even I wanted to marry him. I don't know how Hope pulled away at the beginning LOL

I really love this series. You never know what you're going to get next. 
I really can't wait for Mason's book. I've loved him from the first book and keep falling for him with each book. This one, I felt so sorry for the poor pup. What he has to endure and the teasing, LOL 

The story line surprised me. I honestly didn't see any of that coming for Alex's book but I'm so glad it did. I want more, I really do. 

There's not really much more I can say without ruining the story line for you all. It's all good. There's not one bit I would change, not even close. I can feel a book hangover coming on already. 

5*



Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment