Friday 26 August 2016

Untouchable Darkness (The Dark Ones Saga #2) By Rachel Van Dyken



To love a Dark One is to invite death...

It is wrong to love her. 
It is worse to want her. 
It is sin to consume her. 
I desire all three. 

I've been given thirty days to prove my love to another immortal--as a human. Cursed to use nothing but the side of myself I've always despised to win her affection. I am Cassius, the King of the immortals, A Dark One.
And today I tasted fear for the first time. 
How can I win her when my human emotions over take every ounce of logic I possess? 
A darkness is brewing. 
One I cannot stop as a human. 
One that Stephanie, my loves visions, have shown, will be my end. 
Thirty days ago I was King of the immortals. 
Today I know fear. 
Today I know how I will die. 
By her hand. 
The woman I love.



Gah, everything is happening in this book. 

After Genesis changes their fate and future, Cassuis, the Dark one makes a deal with an angel, his father... Well, maybe devil because he's not exactly the nicest of people at times. 

Anyway, he makes the deal and is given 30 days as a human to get Stephanie to fall in love with him. 
But, as a human, he's vulnerable to everything and in his line of work, being vulnerable is a death wish. 
The demons are growing, making more and more demon's. stronger ones. ones that shouldn't walk the planet and being human, Cassius has to rely and trust Stephanie is up to the job. Only, Darkness, pure Darkness is suffocating Stephanie, taking her body and soul and Cassius is worried there's nothing he'll be able to do it. 
As Dark One's they are able to see the future of those they touch, or see and when he taps in to Stephanie's power, he sees her kill him.... 

But does she?

Find out in Cassius and Stephanie's novel. 

A Darkness is brewing, threatening war and to win, they have to become stronger. Will they succeed?

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment