Friday 1 July 2016

Red Moon Secrets (Deadly Beauties #3) By CM Owens



Secrets are spilled, lies are revealed, and dark destinies emerge. She's judged them all - now they'll be the ones to judge her. 

Alyssa is no longer seeing the gray area - she's living in it. A destiny she never considered is consuming her. Everything ends, and it ends now - no matter what the outcome. 

Holy crap balls. 
Alyssa is like a freaking goddess warrior. 

Alyssa finally chooses who she wants to be and I think she made the right decision after finding out secrets about the other. 
More secrets are revealed and a huge betrayal is in the mix... so be ready. It shocked the hell out of me and I felt sorry for the close parties involved. 

I also love all the new secondary characters. They made me giggle, especially the fairy *cough, cough* I mean duster. His and Dice's banter is freaking hilarious. I also loved the pixie fairies, it seems everyone hated them. LOL

I loved all the knew dimensions too and when they all come together for the big fight. 

Gah, I could keep going but I don't want to ruin anything. Hell, I can't get enough, I'm already on the follow up series of it. 

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment