Tuesday 12 July 2016

Goddess (Starcrossed #3) By Josephine Angelini



She must rise, or they will fall . . .
Helen's powers are increasing—and so is the distance between her and her mortal friends. To make matters worse, the Oracle reveals that a dangerous traitor is lurking among them, and all fingers point to Orion. Still unsure whether she loves him or Lucas, Helen is forced to make a terrifying decision, or risk all-out war.
Helen's powers are becoming more powerful, with all families linked, emerged, Helen is really their only hope. 
I don't get the bit where the Oracle reveal a dangerous traitor lurking among them, I can only remember them not liking Orion because he has the power to make them stay away. Just being around them helps Cassandra. She can finally feel when she's around them. 

I was shocked about Matt. I loved him and his character and knowing he went that far, shocked me. 
I knew the thing that they were all worried about would turn out to be Helen, it was plainly obvious, I didn't believe for one second it would be Orion. There is just something about him that draws you to him. 

I was glad when the secret of Helen was finally out, even if it was too late. I also loved Hades and the dream catcher who she meets desending. I loved them. 

The story came to a great conclusion and I loved how it all played out. I was upset to see certain people leave and certain choices that were made but it all added to the intensity of the story. 

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment