Friday 1 July 2016

Changing Beauty (The Deadly Beauties live on #2) By C.M.Owens



THAD 
I've never had to play games to get what I want, and we both know exactly what I want. And the second I get a chance, I'm bringing her into my world permanently. 

ROSLYN 
Thad isn't like anyone I've ever met. I'm not sure if he's the best or the worst thing that has ever happened to me. But I do know I'm becoming addicted, and he seems to love the hell out of it. 

The only problem is that the world around us isn't quite as simple as I once thought, and nothing is easy anymore... Including staying alive. 



I have LOVED Thad from the very first book. Yes, he was pervy and sometimes a little out there but I think it was a show he put on. 
During Changing Beauty we get to see a whole new side to him, one I couldn't get enough of. 
This book has to be my favourite so far. I honestly loathed the fact I needed to leave the book to do adulting but I couldn't let my kids starve LOL That's how glued I was to this book. Yes, all the others had my full attention but not like this one. I felt like I understood more about what was going on, pictured the scenery C.M.Owens was describing. It was truly breathtaking and heartbreaking in places. 

Roslyn, her story wasn't one I saw coming. Like EVER!! Not until the last second. I swear, you could have heard a pin drop I was that gobsmacked and shocked. 

I loved her and Thad together. I did think something was going to come between them since Sierra mentioned them not being mates. 
I really hope we get more from the secondary characters. My mind is blank of names but Chaz is one I want to read and Ella, I would like the two to get together but for some reason I have a feeling Ella is going to end up with the new goddess child. They seem to have a connection, but only when Ella is sane Ella and not crazy ELLA. 

The story combined with everything else going on was soooo good. It was so much better than I imagined now everything is slowly fitting into place. 
I'm reading Zee's book now so I just hope we get more from other characters in the future. 

5 Amazing *****

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment