Tuesday 5 July 2016

Bitten Beauty (Deadly Beauties Live On #3) By C.M.Owens



ZEE 
I didn't choose this life. I didn't choose my fate. In fact, fate seems to have thing for fucking me over. Leah is just one more thing I didn't choose, and now I'm fighting everything in me not to turn her into the monster I never wanted to be. But we both know what's going to happen in the end, because as always, I have no control. 

LEAH 
He's wrong and right in the same breath. He's terrible and perfect. Most importantly, he's my savior and my damnation. This world isn't supposed to exist, and I'm not sure if I'm insane or dreaming. Either way, I can't stay away from Zee, even if it means I might lose myself to him completely. Thing is... He's the safest option, because every path is deadlier than the last. 


I've been dying to read this book. Zee was one of my favourite characters. He always seemed to be the kind, caring, funny one of the group, really laid back, but when Gavin gives him power, Zee is unsure how to control it. #BlackEyesAreFreaky #PowerOverload 

Leah... I loved Leah's character. She reminded me of another character from another book. They had the same backgrounds but I have to admit, it fit for Zee. I loved who she was from the beginning, even before it's revealed to them all that she's more than meets the eye.

The two meet when Leah's boss takes her to what they think is a role play bar that has fake vampires drinking from humans. Her boss is an author who writes about paranormal stuff and Leah is her assistant. So she doesn't think nothing of it until one night when they're out for a stroll they see something that changes everything. They follow the unknown and end up seeing the unseen. It was pretty freaking good how they did this and Zee's reaction? Priceless. He's gotten darker, more edge to him and has become sexier since his new powers. I loved how he became with Leah. So hot!!!

I'm loving everything that is going on beyond Zee and Leah's love story. The story is continuing to show us more twists, more turns and has drama everywhere. So far, this one has been my favourite. I couldn't put it down. I don't think it could get better than this. Each book just pulls you in further and further into the story and you get so lost you forget reality. CM Owens is such a talented author. I seriously can't wait for the next one. 

One more thing before I leave you to ONE CLICK *which you better* is Dice is becoming funnier and funnier in each book. His new hashtag messages are sent or said at the worst possible times. I couldn't stop laughing. So funny. 

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment