Friday 27 May 2016

Opposition (Lux Series Book Five ) By jennifer L. Armentrout



Katy knows the world changed the night the Luxen came. She can't believe Daemon welcomed his race or stood by as his kind threatened to obliterate every last human and hybrid on Earth. But the lines between good and bad have blurred.
Daemon will do anything to save those he loves, even if it means betrayal. But when it quickly becomes impossible to tell friend from foe, and the world is crumbling around them, they may lose everything to ensure the survival of their friends...and mankind.
War has come to Earth. And no matter the outcome, the future will never be the same for those left standing.


Holy CrapBalls!!!!!

I can't even begin to rant over how epic this book was for me. I'm never going to get over this series. 
Everything I believed would happen in this book got thrown out of the window the second I started reading this one. 

Never in my wildest dreams did I believe it would end like it did. 

Daemon is one hell of a character and I'm going to miss him dearly. He's so freaking funny. His behavior, attitude and banter with everyone throughout the book had me cracking up. 
I love his bromance with Archer, who by the way, has become my top favourite character and I'm preying like hell he and Dee get their own book. I just love him. 
But I also loved not only Daemon's relationship with Luc's but everyone's. It's obvious the young boy is like a mafia boss to them all but deep down they all respect him and look up to him. I have to admire that. Especially when the kid eats snack boxes and drink juice boxes LOL That part had tears in my eyes. 

Then we have Hunter, the Arum, I freaking loved him. I loved how he is with everyone, but mostly Daemon. I think they secretly like each other, they're just to proud to admit it AHAHAHA

The book did have more tears install for us and I cried my freaking eyes out at certain parts, but all in all it was an action packed, drama, humorous novel that will have you addicted from beginning to end. It's the best £30.00 spent on Ebooks. (Would never spend this on any other book, let me assure you.) 


5* Amazing freaking stars. I can't even begin to tell you how much I've loved the journey of Katy and Daemon and their family and friends. I've never been so sad to say goodbye to characters before. 
I have just started Obsession, which is Hunter's story. I'm also glued to it and have found it hotter. ;) Something I wished we could have had with Katy and Daemon because the chemistry between those two is electric. 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment