Saturday 2 April 2016

Logan Kade By Tijan



You think you know me?
Player. Partier. Fighter.

You know what? You're right. I'm all those things. F*ck with mine and I'll f*ck you ten times harder. Suspensions. Arrests. You think I care?
So yeah, I may fit the bad boy image, but there's so much more you don't know.
I'm loyal to a damned fault. I'll never leave your side. The real Logan Kade isn't a manwhore. When I love, I love hard and completely.
Taylor saw that side of me. Inside of me. She saw my darkness and pain, and the second she did, she owned me.

You may think you know me...
...but she's the only one who sees me.


Logan fucking Kade

WOW!!!
WOW!!!
WOW!!!

I've been #TeamLogan since the beginning of the Fallen Crest series. Yeah, there was no way I'd put up with him in real life. He makes me tired reading about him LOL

That said, he was freaking amazing in this book. I loved him. Never saw this side to him before and it was nice to see a calmer, more serious Logan. 

Storyline wise, was perfect. The only trouble I had with Logan was when Taylor pushes Logan away. She's hurting inside more deeply than Sam was in the first books. She has a hidden darkness that she can't seem to run from and having Logan eased that. But she didn't trust it. And she had every right too. 
First sign of trouble and Logan was off and jumping into other girls beds in the same night. And I mean girls because he slept with more than one the same night she pushed him away. 

This to me didn't seem like Logan. He didn't fight. He didn't try to fight for her, to prove to her he wasn't like everyone else in her life. He also proved he was everything his parents were. Cheaters. 
I know they were broken up, but still, to me it was cheating. She needed time. He knew that but he let his ego get the best of him. 

The rest of the story line was perfect. I couldn't put the book down. I just wish we were getting more from the two new love birds. I'm not ready to say goodbye to Logan Kade and Taylor. 

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment