Thursday 24 March 2016

Tracker's End (Wind Dragon's MC #3) By Chantal Fernado



Tracker is everything I’ve ever wanted.

I see him. I’ve watched time change him.

I’ve been patient, but he still hasn’t noticed me. Not the way I want him to. The more time I spend with the MC, the more I understand.

When you want something, you have to take it. You have to fight for it.

And Tracker is more than worth fighting for…


First, I want to comment on Tracker and Lana's relationship. It seems to start off in this book, with her babysitting for Clover, Faye and Dex's daughter. But in the previous book, which I re read to double check, they are texting each other behind Allie's back. But from what I got from this book, the two had only just started to get to know each other. 
That confused me. 

What also surprised me was Lana's secret. She's so shy, so quiet that it honest surprised the crap out of me. No wonder the girl wanted to ask Rake so many questions about his bondage and about Tracker's pierced dick. LOL LOL LOL 

I loved how they got together. It wasn't rushed, it wasn't slow, it was just right. They were right. They had a few bumps in the road, don't get me wrong, but they got there in the end. 

I was also surprised by Lana when she decides to do something she wouldn't normally do, especially from someone with limited sexual experience. But it was another thing Tracker helped bring out of her. She was so closed off sometimes it was hard. 

There are a few surprises throughout the book and I enjoyed them all. So much was happening but it never happened all at once, which was great. It had everything, murder, an absent father, an attack, a bitch fight, sexy scenes that will blow your mind, and secondary characters that you'll fall in love with. 
I've already forgotten the bikers name, but I love him. He's always taking the girls places. It begins with an E???? I'm not sure. But I hope he gets a book, I really do. Love him. 

We also get a glimpse in what to expect from Rake's book. It seems the bad ass BDSM biker has a soft spot for a certain girl who we meet. It also shows that something bad has happened between the two and that their are still hurt feelings between them. I'm looking forward to finding that out. 

All in all the book was a 5* for me. I couldn't put it down. The book pulled me in from the very beginning to the very last page.  

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment