Monday 21 March 2016

Identical Disaster (Sterling Shore series #8) By CM Owens



JAX 

My life was simple... until Bo Brendon crashed into my lap. Shy girls aren't my thing, yet somehow, she's under my skin and in my head. It's a f*cking nightmare. Yet it's a nightmare I don't want to give up. 

BOLIVIA (BO) 

Jax Marshall was an accident. A really sexy, smart, incredibly smooth, hot... accident. He's the kind of guy you shouldn't fall in love with, because he could crush you with barely any effort. Especially someone like me. Either it will be the best thing to ever happen to me, or it will be the disaster that leaves me in ruins. 

I guess I'll find out. 


CM Owen's does it again with Identical Disaster. Bringing us a hilirious, funny, romantic comedy. 
I had pre-ordered this and still screamed when it hit my kindle. I was just too excited to get my hands on it. 
I've followed the series and have loved everyone. 

Bo is the most funniest, most kindest, smartest woman. She's so kind in fact she agrees to breakup with her sisters boyfriends so her sister doesn't have to. I'm still a little unsure about her sister, but she does kind of change my mind towards the end of the book. 

Anyhowww..... when Bo shows up, ready to break up with Jax, he opens the door and blows all her plans to pieces. She ends up going away with him on a family holiday, not able to say no to the handsome man. 

But.... It's not only Bo keeping secrets, so is Jax. He doesn't actually like Bo's sister and is only using her to get at his mother. But when she starts acting strangely he starts to like her. 
Poor Bo is treated like some low class scum, while all along she runs her own company, has millions, but unlike Jax and his parents she doesn't flaunt it or show it. She keeps things small, just like her sister. 

Things progress, and it ends up with a 'I know you know that I know but I'm going to pretend that I don't know that you know' kind of thing. 
It was so funny watching Jax try to seduce Bo, while at the same time Bo try to keep her hands off him. 
I do feel sorry for her because she only ever wanted to do the right thing. 


5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment