Friday 19 February 2016

The Rocker Babies (The Rocker Series #6) By Terri Anne Browning



After the nightmares of our childhoods my guys and I have finally found the happiness we deserve. Shane is getting married, Drake and Jesse are going to be fathers, and I’m making my own career with Nik’s encouragement. It’s taken a lifetime, but finally we have moved on… 

I should have known better than to think life was just going to be simple from here on out. I knew from firsthand experience that right when you get comfortable and content those bitches Fate throw a curve ball into the mix. I wasn’t expecting the possible tragedy that we are faced with. I’m the strong one, the one that has to help the rest of them through the tough times, but I don’t know how strong I can be for them through this… 
-Emmie 


For the sixth book in the series you'd think you'd be a little bored with the characters, but your not. Each story is unique, with different characters and the main story plot, but with The rocker babies it's written in multiple POV's. We get to see everything from different POV's. 

As you can see from the blurb, everyone is moving on with their life. They are all either married, getting married, or they've got children or one on the way. 
But as the blurb says, fate throws another curve ball into the mix and once again the tight group are faced with another dilemma.

It's exciting, full of suspense and will have you on the edge of your seat. 
I can't wait to read Axton's book as I feel there is more to his character than meets the eye. 

5* 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment