Wednesday 13 May 2015

Stand off (Predators MC book Two) By Jamie Begley



One mistake can change your life forever.
Casey had spent most of her life watching the Predators control Queen City, never believing they could be brought to justice. She was the one who always passed unnoticed as Max’s stepsister. They underestimated what she was capable of until it was almost too late. When the Predators discovered they were her prey, there was hell to pay, and Casey was going to have to pay her dues with her soul.

One mistake can fuck up your life forever.
Max trusted his stepsister, not believing for a second she would betray the Predators. She used her body to get what she wanted, and now Max would use the same wiles on her to trap Casey in her own web of deceit. The Predators demanded revenge, and Max was going to see they got what they wanted, even if the price was his soul.

This was one standoff neither was going to win


This is the second book in the predators MC and it didn't disappoint. I was a little unsure at first because of the blurb. I mean, they were step-brother and sister, how could this end any good without being classed as incest. But I was so wrong. They aren't even related. They are only brother and sister through marriage which made me relax LOL.

Casey has a secret, one she wants to protect and one she will fight and give her life for. She proves that when she goes up against the Predators. She sleeps with Max to distract him, to get close enough to get information to close the club down. 
I got confused on a few parts, first one where was where she had sex, was that her first time? She hinted it was, that Max wasn't just her first kiss, but then when they were having sex it was never mentioned. Surely she would have felt pain when they had sex for the first time? Especially when he has piercing through his dooh darh. 

The story continues when the Predators find out what she's up to and want revenge. Only, they play her at her own game and use Max to do it. He grows close to her, but is it all for show?
Gah, I really liked the two together, and although I was reading it from the outside I didn't like they were going to pass her around the club. They would really do that to a young girl? But then the ending happened and I got so confused on my feelings for the club. I love it when clubs are good, like they do bad stuff but when it comes to loyalty, respect to women, they are good. 

The story gripped me from start to finish and I loved it. 

Another 5* for Jamie Begley. 


Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment