Monday 20 April 2015

Total Surrender (Sin Brothers #4) By Rebecca Zanetti



A fight he must win . . .

Piper Oliver knows she can't trust him. They warned her that the tall, dark, and sexy black-ops soldier Jory Dean would try to win her over with his steel-gray eyes and deadly charm, but she won't be conned by this man they call a traitor. All she has to do is figure out the science necessary to save his life, and she's done. Something isn't adding up, though, and she won't rest until she uncovers the truth-even if it's buried in his deep, dangerous kiss. 

A passion she can't resist . . .

Jory will do anything to reunite with and save his brothers-even kidnap the gorgeous woman who's working to deactivate the deadly chip in their spines. But the forces determined to destroy his family won't let them go so easily. Keeping Piper alive is more than he bargained for-and so is his burning desire for her. But with every second bringing him closer to certain death, can he afford to lose himself in her hot and willing embrace?



Gah, where do I start? hhhmmmmmmm
It's been a few weeks since I've read this. I've only just managed to find the time to write my review. Yes, I know, I really need to keep up to date. aha 

If you've followed the series you will know that the hot Dean brother's are test tube, engineered soldiers, raised by the commander and his sidekick Dct Madison. 
From the start the brothers are set out to destroy the commander and his experiments, they are also fighting to find a way to deactivate their deadly chips, planted in their spines. 

This book is them fighting to complete their task and we finally get to meet the famous Jory, who we all thought was dead from the beginning. I have to say out of the books this one is the best written. I felt like I had been there along with them, the anticipation of what would happen killing me. Even down to the explosions, and I don't just mean bombs, but between Jory and Piper. 

I loved Jory. Loved everything he represented and believed in. He fought so hard for his brothers, not caring about his own safety. My heart literally stopped when we found out his chip was damaged and couldn't be wirelessly picked up. 

Jory will stop at nothing to protect his brothers, including using the new computer tech to do it. His feelings towards her, just like the other brothers and their women, aren't the same as his normal feelings for women are. He's been locked up, and in a comma for two years and that's not including before they escaped the facility. So when Piper finally decides to take in what Jory is telling her, things start to go as planned as they can for the Dean brothers. 

I will have to say more surprises popped up through this book and nothing in here dragged, confused me, or even deterred me from the story line. In fact, after finishing I went back to read the first three books. It's how much I love the characters. This isn't my usual type of book and the writing style isn't something I can usually read easily, but with this one, I read it just fine and loved every single minute of it. You can really expect a lot from this book in the series. 

Defo 5* And I'm pleased to say that there will be more coming from these boys. 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment