Wednesday 18 March 2015

Angels MC: Guardian Angel (Angels Halo MC #3) By Terri Anne Browning



Things in Creswell Springs have been quiet lately. Or so it appears. 

Appearances can be deceiving. 


The night I met Gracie Morgan was the night that my life changed forever. I saved her that night, but it feels like she’s been the one saving me ever since. 
--Hawk 
Hawk didn’t just save me that night. He took me home with him and his family made me one of their own. I felt safe with them and quickly began to fall for the man that was my Guardian Angel. 
--Gracie 


The events of that night have not faded from anyone’s memory. The Angel’s Halo MC delivered their own vengeance against the guys that had hurt Gracie, and the ones that just stood by and did nothing. But they didn’t realize they were dealing with a sociopath like Kevin Samson. Now no one was safe… 


I can't believe I didn't know this was released. A book as good as this is usually plastered all over Facebook or other blogs, but I didn't see this until it came up on Amazon. I was extremely annoyed I didn't see it, so I could read it sooner. 
I've been waiting for this novel to be released for what feels like forever. 
And I wasn't disappointed. 

I've been waiting for Gracie and Hawk's from the very first time we meet them. He's so cute with her. 
I have to admit this book has a lot more going on and I found myself enjoying it more. I also didn't get confused on who was talking as it was labelled this time. which made it easier to follow. 

I love how more secrets are coming out, more twists and more books. I really enjoy reading about this group of characters and can't wait for the next one. Hopefully next time I'm not out of the loop on the release day LOL

Best Angel's Halo book so far....

3.5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment