Saturday 28 February 2015

Crash Ride (Power Station #2) By T Gephart



Megan Winters had lusted over Troy Harris, drummer for international rock band Power Station, for years. Not being the type of girl who was invited backstage, her fantasies had stayed just that, fantasies. When her best friend unexpectedly starts dating one of the other band members it puts her on a crash course at war with her libido. Her solution— they need to have sex. Surely once she had scratched that itch, and saw the fantasy didn’t live up to the reality she could move on. I mean, what could possibly go wrong? 

Troy Harris vowed to stay away from Megs. The sexy, smart and funny blonde left his mind and his body feeling like a pretzel. No matter how attracted he was to her, she was a no-go zone. The best friend of his best friend’s girlfriend? Cue the reality show. But when she gives him the chance to have a one-night no strings good time, there was no way he could turn that down. Maybe she was right. One night, and then they could go back to being just friends. 

Both of them were delusional. 



I really am enjoying this series. I didn't think a book could get any funnier than the first book in this series, High Strung, but then I read this one and I fell in love. 
It was so good. 
I'm not really into the whole rock star romance thing, but I've fell in love with all the band members. 

I'm sorry but I have to get this out LOL TROY HARRIS 
Megs does nothing but call Troy, Troy Harris and it has me in stitches every. single. time. 
I never pictured her character to be the way it was. I think with her high paid job, the seriousness of it and how well known her family is, I pictured her to be this stuck up, but easy going woman. But I'm so judgmental because she is so easy going, funny, beautiful and has the best sense of humor. Also, she can use any situation to flirt. The text messages between the two are off the charts hilarious. 

Then we have Troy.... 
He's so lovely, sweet, hot and caring that I didn't want the book to end. I wanted to keep on reading it. 

The book is funny, sexy, and completely hot, but that's not all it brings. Towards the end I had been that heartbroken I didn't know what to do. It was so incredibly sad. 

But all that aside, it had a really good ending and I can't wait to read more from T.Gephart or meet her when she goes to York Tattooed bad boy signing this April.

4* 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment