Saturday 28 February 2015

A twist of fate (Lexi #1) By T.Gephart



Lexi is a successful PR manager for a multinational firm, based in Melbourne, Australia. She is an energetic and impulsive soul whose passions sometimes control her life. Through a twist of fate she is chosen to represent a famous client, catapulting her into a new life in New York – fulfilling her in a way that she had never imagined. 

When Lexi meets Alex, sparks fly. Their chemistry is explosive and they can’t get enough of each other. Her role as the PR manager for his band, Power Station, means that they have to keep their arrangement secret and this proves to be a complication for both of them. 

The story follows the twists and turns of six months in Lexi’s life, exploring the complicated rules she creates to govern her relationships and the friends that help her realize that life is more fun when you throw out the rulebook and that love is a major part of being happy.



Because of reading High Strung and Crash Ride, I wanted to know Alex's story. I wanted to know about him and Lexi. 
The story begins off slow and it did take me a while to get into the story, but once I was, I got completely hooked. I loved Lexi's no bullshit attitude and I LOVED Alex's take no prisoners attitude. Both of them together proved they were going to hit it off. 

The story continues with Lexi and her commitment issues.... 
Alex's wanting to be tied down.... 
and the bands upcoming album...... 

I did feel like it dragged towards the end and I won't be reading anymore in this series. I didn't feel like the end, ended with something that made me go 'ohhhhhh' I need to read the next one. 

The author is a brilliant writer and I reckon if I had read this series first I would have read through them all, but because of reading her newest novels I knew most of it. 

3*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment