Sunday 4 January 2015

Until Lilly By Aurora Rose Reynolds




When Cash Mayson was forced to choose between the love of his life and his unborn child, he knew exactly what he had to do. No matter how broken it left him. 
When Lilly Donovan was forced to accept that the guy she loved wasn’t who she thought he was and became a single mother, she knew exactly what she had to do. Proving just how strong she was. 
What happens when years later you find out that everything you thought you knew was a lie? 
Can two people who once loved each other overcome the obstacles that are thrown at them and fall in love all over again? 
Cash Mayson had forgotten how it felt to be loved Until Lilly came back into his life. And now that he remembers, he will do everything within his power to keep not only the woman that he loves, but also his children. 
The power of love is a beautiful thing.


Lily is so sweet, and I loved Cash. I felt so sorry for him when I knew what was coming for him in the book before. I just wanted to reach in and warn him, but obviously I couldn't, it's a book LOL. 

Like all books that have kids in, it had me connecting to it. I love it when we see a family coming together. 

I can't say much more because I don't want to give the story away, but I really did enjoy the book and the characters. We get to know them more with each passing book which I like. 

Enjoy x

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment