Tuesday 6 January 2015

Playing for keeps: A neighbor from hell By R.L.Mathewson



Done with being the world's biggest pushover, Haley decides that things are going to start changing. The first thing that she was going to do was to put a stop to all the crap that her aggravating neighbor put her through. What she hadn't expected was to be sucked into his world, but Haley has a game plan and she won't let herself forget what the bad boy next door is capable of. 

The last thing that Jason expected was for his shy little neighbor to go Rambo on him over some ruined flowers, but he quickly got over it once he realized exactly what he'd been missing. After he decides to take her under his wing, he can't help but notice how nicely she fits in his life. Now the only thing left to do was to convince her that this is anything but a game. 

I'm told this is the first in the A neighbor from hell series, so I read this one straight after reading the newest one. I can tell from the writing in this one that the author has improved. I didn't find this one as good as all the others and was actually confused because I'm sure Haley worked at the site that Jason's dad owns and Jason worked there because he files a sexual harassment complaint against Hayley, so his dad would fire her because she was working heavily pregnant. In this though, they are both teachers. So yes, kind of confused. 

The book starts out with them not getting on, but we don't see none of that as they become friends straight off. Well, after he ruins her flowers, gets chased and locked in because of a swarm of bee's, but you know what I mean. 

I don't think this one is the funniest, even with the food parts it didn't feel the same. I think if I had read this first it would have got a higher rating, but I didn't so.... 

3* 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment