Monday 26 January 2015

Fighter By Tijan



All of Dale's brothers help with their bounty hunting business, all except her. Wanting out of that life, she left for college, but on her first morning back home for the holidays, she’s back to chasing after a bail jumper. When she realizes the jumper is her ex-boyfriend, Jax, Dale gets dragged into helping him evade her brothers so he can win an underground fighting competition. Jax has to win the competition to help his sister, but soon sparks fly between Jax and Dale. Old wounds are reopened, and Dale may need help herself because she’s close to falling back in love with her Fighter. 


Fighter is only a short novella by Tijan and I have to say, this is the reason I hate novella's. I wanted MORE!!!! Although I am happy it's going to be released as a full length novel. 
Also, I'm praying like hell that the other brothers in this book get their own book too because I loved all the characters. 

It seems Dale broke up with her boyfriend after she thought he had cheated on her. He had also been going through a rough time back then, so them breaking up was the best thing to happen to Jax. 

Then, she comes back from college to work with her brothers, to find their bail jumper is no other than Jax. Once Dale finds out why he's out on bail in the first place, and why he can't get caught until a certain date, she decides to help Jax hide from her brothers. 

The book has so many humorous parts I don't know where to begin. The best for me was the chicken part. You'll know if you read it or if your going to read it because you'll be laughing too. 

All in all I really enjoyed it. 

4*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment