Monday 26 January 2015

Eternal By Rachel Van Dyken



Lead singer of AD2 Demetri Daniels only wants one thing... 
To marry the love of his life and make the day perfect for her. 
But perfect isn't exactly happening, not with his sister-in-law going into labor, or with rabid fans discovering their wedding location, or birds suddenly attacking the rehearsal dinner. 
It doesn't help matters that his bride to be is starstruck as singer Ashton Hyde makes a drop in appearance to start recording their new album. 
Nothing is going right. 
And it's about to get worse.


O M G..... 

It doesn't matter what book this woman publishes, she never fails to make me laugh until I'm crying. Or literally crying. She can swing it both ways. 
I love all her work. She is one author that just gets better with each book. She keeps each characters personality's different, there are never two the same. I love that about her books. How she manages it with having so many characters I don't know, but she pulls it off. 

I absolutely loved this book. The banter and ''friendship'' between Demetri and Ashton is hilarious, oh and best not forget Cabe. 

I honestly can't praise this book enough or the whole series. They really are worth the read and to see this two books merge into one has been so good. I loved the characters. Hopefully we read more about the tour. That is something I can't wait for. 

The only thing I will say is..... Demetri and Alyssa wait to have sex until their wedding night. In fact, it's a huge deal to both of them. They want it to be special etc... So why the hell did they have it on the kitchen side??? As hot as it was, I thought he'd want to take her to a bed and cherish her. 
Not a biggy, but still, thought I'd be honest. 

4.5* 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment