Wednesday 24 December 2014

Until Trevor (#2 Until series) By Aurora Rose Reynolds



Trevor Mayson had his life planned out - make the family business successful and play the field for a few more years before eventually settling down. Then he sees her. Liz Hayes was beautiful, shy and everything that he could ever want...but she didn't fit into his plans. After Trevor painfully rejects her, Liz finally starts to move on, but Trevor is finding it difficult to truly let her go. It seems the more he tries to stay away, the more intense his feelings for her become. Like a stretched rubber band, he can only take so much before snapping. 

Liz Hayes is done waiting for Trevor and isn't interested in getting her heart broken by him again, but Trevor is making it difficult for her to forget him when he shoves his way back into her life. 

Can Trevor prove to her that he is worth falling in love with again, and is he ready to change his life plan to let her into his heart? 


ahhhhh Trevor Trevor Trevor, what can I say? Where to start.... hhhmmmmmmm. 
Okay, their relationship. I liked how they were friends before they were a couple and just like the other Mayson brothers, Trevor is a strong, alpha male character. He doesn't do slow, or want his woman to be slow. 
There were times in the book that I thought it dragged. I found there was more sex in there then a story, and just when the story started to get exciting, it missed SOOOOOOO MUCH. It literally came out the blue. I was gutted. It seemed so rushed, happening so fast. Nothing lead up to it, which really annoyed me. I didn't feel the same about this one the way I did the first book, I don't know why. 
I am going to go onto the third which is Until Lilly, so I'm hoping they get better and less rushed. Hope this review helps anyone who hasn't read it. I know I never say a lot but I never want to give the whole story away. I notice in some reviews people basically write the every that happens in detail, I'm not like those reviewers


Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment