Wednesday 17 December 2014

Roomie's By Lindy Zart



Graham Malone is my roommate, my personal eye candy, the reason I get up in the morning smiling (that could be from the illicit dreams I have about him too, I suppose. Let's move on.). He's also beautiful to look at, but his heart is where his true beauty lies. Take away the exterior and the interior still shines. 

I love him. I mean, I'm pretty sure I do, having never been in love before. Anyway, it seems legit. 

And now his brother Blake is here, and, well, he's the complete opposite of Graham. Sarcastic, brooding, and totally available. But he's leaving soon, and Graham's the one I want. I shouldn't have to remind myself of this, right? I wouldn't have to if Blake would quit looking at me like I'm something yummy and he's starving. 

Here's a toast to roomies; the ones you should never fall in love with. Or something.


This book had some fantastic reviews given, so I was like, I'm so reading this. It started out okay, the brother came bla bla bla and the story seemed okay. Some stuff was funny I will admit, it had me laughing, but some I just stared like HUH? What the hell LOL. 
Then about 33% in I started to get bored, so went to another book to get a break. Later when I went back to it, I realized I knew where the book was heading and who she was going to end up with etc. I honestly didn't want to read after 53% cause it dragged loads and I got really bored at the same things being done or said. The going back forth with who likes who, or admitting it etc. I just wanted to bang their heads together and I would you know, if I could and they were real LOL that's how much it annoyed me. As for the big secret as sorts between the brothers I was expecting more. Loads more, but there wasn't anything really. Yeah it's bad, but not as bad as it's made out to be. 

Anyway, I gave up so close to the end,.... why? I was bored to tears and just wanted to get to another book. I hate reading a book, whether I like it or not and not finish it. I hate it. This time, I didn't seem to mind as I was pretty much at the end anyway. 

2* for me.

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment