Wednesday 17 December 2014

One Love (Gypsy Brothers #7) By Lilli St Germain




Will Julz complete her mission for vengeance against the Gypsy Brothers? Or is Dornan still one step ahead? 

More shocking secrets will come to light and lives will be lost in this final, devastating instalment of the Gypsy Brothers series. 

The final installment of the Gypsy brothers. I have read this novel every release day, and the cliffhangers just kept getting better. 
It's not the end of the gypsy brothers, as Cartel is out soon, but it's the end to Jules and Dornan. 
I will admit, I was completely took off guard by the ending and so disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't expecting a happy ever after, but I was expecting something more. Something than what it was. After all she had been through, I wanted something given to her, some answers, I don't know!!! 

Anyway, I understood when I read the authors note at the end of the book, SO MAKE SURE YOU READ IT..... That will explain why the ending is the way it is, which had me relaxing. I understood the book weren't about Jules and Jace but about Jules and Dornan. 

I did feel the book was cramped into such a short book, so it's a shame it wasn't separated into two parts. It was still good, very detailed. Also the part leading up to the ending was epic, I loved it. I don't think Lilli could have written that any better. 

4*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment