Wednesday 17 December 2014

Off Limits By JM Paul



What was I supposed to do? 
I desperately wanted to take that summer art class – one that would count toward my college credits come fall. 
But it was far from home and the only option I really had was to stay with Jackson, my stepbrother – the very stepbrother who detested me and my mother. 
Surly and sullen, he was still the sexiest man I’d ever seen. He wasn’t thrilled to have me invade his home or his life, either. 
Slowly, though, he warmed toward me. Was it because of the electricity that crackled between us? The irresistible pull we both felt? Or maybe it was the searing kiss we’d shared that night… 
Whatever it was, he was teaching me things that I’d never learned in art class – things I wasn’t allowed to tell anyone. 
What would our parents say? 

Off Limits kind of reminds me of step brother just not as good. Sorry JL Paul. I just didn't feel the connection like I do in other books. All it felt like was a honey bloke and horny girl. I honestly found nothing as to why they would want each other. I will admit though, when Jackson is nice he is really nice and kind of hot. I loved the nice side to him, but most of the time he was being a jerk. An unnecessary jerk at that.
I didn't like her mom, but then I hate all parents who are like that with their children. 

The story didn't bore me, or make me skim through pages but it didn't get my heart skipping either. I loved the ending though. 

There isn't really much more to say as it will ruin it. It's a light easy read which I did enjoy and have recommended it to other readers 

3*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment