Monday 17 November 2014

Angels In Leather By Bella Jewel



Love is never beautiful. 

It's dirty, and raw, and broken. That's what makes it perfect. It's two broken pieces forming together to make something whole, something worth fighting for. 

Axel Wraithe is my other piece. He's the biker who's been hunting me for a year, yet he's the one who can so easily break me. 

He wants what I have, and I want what he's got to give. Only he's fighting against himself, not willing to give it. 

He's got monsters in his heart, changing who he is, changing what he believes in. I'm the only one who can help him, and I won't stop until I've got the truth. 

I want to fix what's broken, but I can't do that without him. 

So I'll fight for my gorgeous, broken biker. I'll fight until our pieces fit back together.



Angel's in leather is the one book that had me having nightmares. I've read disturbing books, more so than this one, but there was something about it that really made my stomach twist and turn. I don't know whether it's because of the forced sexual acts or what, but it really played on my mind. Bella Jewel really knows how to get you to feel what is actually happening in the book. 
It isn't even the darkest read I've ever read, or the sickest. Which is why I found it weird this one played on my mind. 
I didn't really show much of an MC, even though Axel was in an MC. It was mostly about situations around it and all to do with what she had on him. 

I was surprised about certain surprises that came up, and yet again Bella Jewel throws us a curve ball making our assumptions of the book totally wrong. I honestly thought I had it all planned out right again, but then she threw us completely off towards the end with something no one could have guessed happening. 

To give you a snippet of what the book is about without giving too much away, I will tell you it's about two people who kind of grew up together. When Axel leaves suddenly she doesn't know why, she just knows he changed into someone she didn't recognize.
He comes back years later to save her, then he kills her father. Then she goes on the run with a memory stick with information her father wants her to keep safe.  

Like all her other books I can't tell you what goes on like what most people do in their reviews. It's a book you'll either love or hate. I have loved all her books so far and not one of her work has being predictable, original, or poorly written. 
I've rated it 4*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment