Thursday 2 October 2014

Two Roads (Gypsy Brothers #6 By Lili St Germain



Juliette and Jase may be out of Dornan's immediate reach, but as tensions rise, will they end up walking right into the enemy's trap? 

Can Juliette forgive Jase for his devastating betrayal, or will it destroy everything they've been fighting for? 

I will have to write an honest review. I understand these are short story's and only VOLUMES, but this one ended too quickly. I also didn't feel like there was anything of importance really, other than a few things, the rest dragged. I also found the author repeating the characters feelings over and over again. It got to me. 
It wasn't as good as all the others. It didn't get me on edge like the rest did. I felt like it was plain in comparison to the rest.
Now for the good stuff, because this series is freaking awesome. 
I had actually cried in this one, I mean, really, really cried. 
The ending, just like the other's, ended with a WTF cliffhanger. LOL. 
I couldn't understand what the hell was going on. So I'm excited to read what is going to happen next and if Julz and Jase get their happy ending. Also Dornan doesn't take it lying down either, he does something not even I expected. Well, I knew he was capable of doing it, I just never saw it coming in this novel. Cryptic? Has to be, it's the best part of the book bein's the first half dragged a little. 
 2*


Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment