Thursday 16 October 2014

Incandescent By River Savage



Phoenix ‘Nix’ Knight thought pulling his club out of the illegal shit his Pops got them into was difficult. 

Until he meets Kadence. 

Kadence Turner has no business lusting over a student’s father, especially the president of the Knights Rebels MC. Nix is crass, obnoxious and dangerously sexy and for some reason, Kadence can’t seem to hate him for it. The bossy biker breaks down her defenses, but unlike the old Kadence, the woman she is today won’t give in without a fight. 

The tension is undeniable, the attraction fierce. A man that wants what he wants and a woman that will fight him every step of the way.


This isn't your normal MC novel. I will have to say, I loved it even more. I've always wished to read about an MC that was clean. This MC is clean from drugs, guns and women. 
I loved the chemistry between the two main characters. I do wish we got to see more of Holly who is Kadence best friend. 
Although the book wasn't involved around the MC or the MC life, I enjoyed it so much. 
The whole teacher thing was a great idea. Him meeting her in the school, then in a club, I don't know I kind of liked the change in it. 

It also has a really good ending. I really enjoyed the action and everything else that was going on towards the end of the book. 

4*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment