Thursday 16 October 2014

Angel's Halo Entangled (Angel's Halo #2) By Terrie Anne Browning



Angel’s Halo MC Series 

He was the MC’s enforcer. The man to dole out punishments within the club. Men feared him, and so the peace was kept. For the most part. But Spider isn’t at peace with himself. There is only one thing in life he wants, and she just stormed back into his life… 

Willa 

The moment I saw him, I belonged to Spider Masterson. Now, four years later, I still can’t help but want to belong to him. Even after all the pain he has put me through, I couldn’t keep my distance. 

Spider 

There have been two females in my life that have ever made me feel anything. One was my best friend. The other owned my soul. She’d tattooed her name on my heart the second she had smiled at me for the first time. But the past stands in our way. I know I need to explain that night to her, but once I have her back in my bed, I can’t think about anything but making her mine. 


This book was kind of similar to the first one, the different POV, all the different situations going on. 
It was better written than the previous Angel's Halo, but I still found errors throughout the book. It does did another run through. 
That said, I was proper getting into the story. I like Willa and Spider, he intrigued me in the first book in the series. I was expecting a little more, but it still didn't disappoint. I'm hoping that the series all lead up to something big, but at the moment, it feels kind of staggers everywhere. 

3*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment