Monday 22 September 2014

Triquetra By Cassy Roop



Triquetra—a Celtic Trinity Knot made of three interlocked pieces, often used to represent groups of three. 

Dominic has survived falling in love for the first time, having his world shattered, and then finding that love again. What happens, though, when that love also loves someone else? 

Ashley finally fought and won against the people keeping her and Dominic apart, but what she soon learns is that she now has to fight her own heart when feelings for another man have developed during her time apart from Dominic. 

With a baby on the way, will Dominic be able to show Ashley they are meant to be or will she choose the man to which she owes her life? 

What happens when you have to watch the person you love, love someone else?

I freaking loved this book, so much. 
I have read Cassy's work now from the beginning and this has to be her best work to date. She just keeps getting better. 
I'd say this novel is about moving on. All of them have so many obstacles to over power, it's surprising that they do it.



I don't know how Ashley chooses between Rowan and Dominic, I really don't. Not even I can do it LOL and i'm just the reader. 
Both men are so different from each other, but both love Ashley deeply. I'm so envious of her in this book and I was worried about there being a love triangle at first as I hate them with a passion. I really do. This novel has changed that for me. She never, not once led anyone of them to believe anything other than the truth. She didn't mislead her feelings and was brave putting herself out there the way she did. 
I'm just glad she choose what her heart needed. Love is a powerful thing and can make you misinterpret in many ways.


I don't want to write much about what happens in the novel, just know it's another book that is going to keep you on your toes. 
Parts of it had me in tears and my heart breaking. I really wanted to reach in and comfort the characters. 
I'm sad that we won't be reading more about them in the future. Well done Cassy, you've done another amazing job and completing yet another brilliant novel. 

I can't wait to read more of her work. I'm looking forward to it. 



5* and if I could give it more I would.

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment