Saturday 6 September 2014

Outlaw revenge By London Casey



Emily didn't want to go watch a bunch of bikers fight each other, and by the time the fight is over, her best friend is shot dead and Emily finds herself clutching the leather cut of a sexy guy named Gaige as she's on the back of his motorcycle, escaping gunfire.



As Vice President of Back Down Devil MC, Gaige Gaen's world is consumed by the club, the life, and finding a way to make it all work. The last thing he needs on his plate - or in his bed - is a woman like Emily. He can't stop looking at her, and he definitely can't stop touching her. He promises to avenge the death of Emily's best friend, Rachel, but then the situation takes a turn for the worse when Rachel's father - a rich man hell bent on revenge - shows up and wants answers that the MC doesn't have.



Emily is in fear of returning to a past she had escaped. She and Gaige can't seem to stop their feelings for each other, and as her dangerous past digs its way into the present, Gaige and Back Down Devil are now in the line of fire.



The war in Emily and Gaige's hearts rage on, but the war outside needs to be fought... the question is, who is going to make it out alive?


I couldn't get a grip on this story. I don't know if it's the way it was written or what. It would have been nice to read in POV instead of the story been told from the outside. It doesn't give it that feel you need to be connected. 

I also found Gaige was really immature. I mean seriously, if i met him, i would seriously laugh my ass off. Here is why.... 

I'm not scared, I could knock anyone here out.

There were more things like this said through out the book. They come across as really immature to me. Like something my kid brother would say LOL I dunno, it kind of reminded me of my daddys bigger than yours kind of thing lol I actually laughed when reading it. 
Then we have they're loyalty. Yes, they're so called loyalty LOL. Oh my god. They're loyal to someone who got hard holding a dead girls body for fuck sake. What is loyal about that? you'd want to rid the world of someone like that. I don't know if the author was trying to make that character funny or what, but trust me, it wasn't funny, what so ever. In fact, I was praying throughout the book that they kill him. He held the girl as a shield so he didn't get shot, then felt her up as if she was a living human being. 

Don't even get me started on some of the other scenes. Jesus!!!!

It doesn't let you give it a 0* so I had to give it a 1* :( 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment