Wednesday 17 September 2014

Melancholy (Jokers' wrath MC #2) By Bella Jewel



"There's never been a time I've cared about anything more than my club. Today that all changed. Today I got you." 

Maddox is the President of the Jokers' Wrath MC. He's hard, he's determined and he's never had to give his heart over…until the day he found and saved Santana. Sassy and head-strong, she's given him a run for his money for a solid five years. Their tension has built and both of them have danced around a passion that's burning so deep in their souls, it's all-consuming. 

They want each other - they're just too stubborn to admit it. Heat, lust and sassy natures will have them fighting against what's real. She's feisty, he's stubborn. But everything will change the moment she gets her first taste of the rugged, broody biker. 

There's one problem with this story...Maddox has a secret. 

A secret he knows will crush Santana. It will take her life and spiral it out of control, sending them into a world of danger that will risk not only their lives, but everyone in the clubs, too. 
Will their love withstand the battle? Or will Maddox lose the only girl he's loved, forever? 



Ahhhhhh Bella Jewel, you've done it again. 
Melancholy is Santana and Maddox's story. And what a story it bloody is. I loved their characters from the first novel and I was a little disappointed this one didn't show us Maddox kinky side like we did in the first of the Jokers Wrath series. All said and done though, I completely loved it and it was hot and steamy. 
There was more to the story line in this one, which had me glued. I couldn't put it down until I had finished. It didn't take me longer than a day either. 

There is so much action and something always going on. It doesn't even make it feel over the top either. It was enough to make you grip the edge of your seat, your heart to race, and your mind to be blown. It was a bloody brilliant book. 
I will say, this one had me in stitches. I love Santana and Maddox's banter. Especially towards the end when he's wearing a hospital gown and she's calling it a dress. You can only imagine the reaction she got LOL So funny. I'm giggling now just remembering it LOL 

The ending was a mix between humor and wanting to cry. Honestly. I've never never even cried in an MC novel that I can think of, but this one had me crying, laughing, gasping and excited to turn the page to read more. 

Another 5* for Bella Jewel. I can't wait to read Macks story as I love his character. 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment