Sunday 14 September 2014

Heavens sinners Book Two By Bella Jewel



A modern day biker romance. 

Spike knows tragedy, he knows that feelings are better left hidden. He refuses to put his heart out there again, it's a pain he's not willing to feel a second time around. He's accepted he's going to spend forever alone. That's all he deserves. 

But then there's Ciara, the sister of his deceased wife. She's beautiful and damned determined to throw herself into his life in hopes they can reform an old friendship, but Spike won't hear of it, and Ciara refuses to give up. 

Who will win the battle of wills?


I've been meaning to read this one for a while after reading Hell Knights. It wasn't disappointing either. Absolutely love this novel. It's one of the best. I think it's because of all the tension we felt during Hell Knights that makes Heaven Sinners that much more excitable. 

Spike know no bounds when it comes to his sexual taste. Seriously HOT!!! So much hotter than I originally presumed. There were more sex scenes then I'd have liked to read about, it took us away from the story a little too much, but it didn't stop me reading. 

Ciara, I have never felt so sorry for a leading female heroin. Never. She's so adorable, so broken, she's just so loveable and I feel so sorry for her. It's hard when we get the two sides to the story on whose side to take. I found in the end they both missed out on a chance because of them not speaking, it's seems they starting voicing their real concerns far too late. Also, Ciara's sister Cheyanne I think her name was, hate her, and she's not even in the book. Just the way Bella makes her come across makes her seem like a stuck up cow. Excuse my language. 
Then we have her parents who are equally just as bad. How a mother, when losing a child can turn their back on another child is seriously messed up. I know it's only a book, but the emotions it brought out in me was overwhelming. I am so glad to have my mom and have her treat me and my brothers and sisters the same. No way could I have lived in a family like Ciara and stay sane. How she managed to pull through it and still be a stronger person is admirable. Like I said just a book, but I'm a geek LOL. 

The story plot is fantastic. Very explosive ;)
Then I read the ending and went straight on to the next..... review coming now...

5*


Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment