Saturday 6 September 2014

Fracture(Blood and roses Book Two) By Callie Hart



Zeth Mayfair is pretty much the very last thing I need in my life. And yet with every breath I take he becomes more engrained in every aspect of it: 

He has a key to my house. 

He knows where I work. 

He dumped his strange, mentally traumatized housemate on my doorstep and has driven off into the sunset in search of my missing sister. 

I want to forget him. Want to change the locks and blot out his face, scourge his very name from my memory. The problem is that I also need him. I need him more than I need air to breath, and I can’t be without him now. 

He owns me. 

He torments me. 

He’s fractured me.

I don't even know where to begin. I though the last book was seriously smoking hot but in this novel, it takes it up to a completely new level. The sex scenes are hotter than a volcano. Trust me. 

Another Blood and Roses novel and I couldn't put it down. Loved it. 
Sloane, fights back a little in this book, but the more she struggles to break through on getting to know the man who has taken her virginity, the more Zeth pulls away from her. 

We also get a surprise in this one about Lacey. We still don't know much about her. She's still a complete mystery. 

It ends with Sloane and Zeth both in danger. Well, could be. We don't know. I can't wait to read the third installment and find out. What a great series. 

4*


Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment