Saturday 6 September 2014

Deviant (Blood and Roses) By Callie Hart




Sloane

I'm not proud of the things I've done.
The things I've had to do.
The things I've given away.
but I'd give it all over again to find her.

Even if i die trying,
I have to find Alexis.


Zeth

She wants me to help her,
But I won't.
She wants me to save her sister,
But I can't.
She wants me to be her hero,
But I'm not a good man.

I am her damnation.

Wasn't sure about this book when I first saw it. The fact it was free is in fact the only reason I brought it. Let me say this, I'm so glad I downloaded it. 
Deviant is only a short story, but my God I was completely gripped from the first chapter. 

It's starts off with Sloane, she's trying to find her sister and she sells her virginity to a PI to get information basically. Only the person she ends up with know's more about her than she knows. There is a reason for him being there. 

Zeth is still a mystery in the novel. 

It ends with a cliffhanger. Not the best, but it got me getting the next. 

The sex in this novel shows it's a dark erotica. I can't wait to read the next ones.

4*





Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment