Monday 15 September 2014

Champbell's Reaper Book Two (Soul Reapers) By J.D.Lowrance





Tank

 

How desperate are you to keep the dark at bay?

 

For me, my nightmares are living, breathing people whose screams echo in my ears. The darkness a physical weight that presses against my skin. The sun gave light to my day but not my world until I met Campbell Reed. My own personal Sunshine that chased away the shadows. 



I know everything about this girl; how she smells like the first day of summer when she first wakes up in the morning, how the gold in her eyes glows whenever I am near her, and how she soothes my demons so I can sleep through the night when she is in my arms. 

 

But am I selfless enough to let it all go to save her from myself? Or am I that selfish to reach out and take what I want? Because I know without a doubt that if I do, Campbell would never stop me.

 Hell, she would welcome it. 

Campbell 



Tank Whittaker's eyes were oil pits when I first met him a month ago. I even bet my sister, Logan, that they catch fire when he is hot for a chick. 

And boy do they ever! 

With my birthday approaching, nothing . . . no kidnapping . . . no Crazy Z. . . no Baxter Reed . . . was going to stop me from getting my one wish - HIM!

 



I loved Logan's reaper. It was one of my top favorite books last year. I've been waiting for this one to come out for ages and didn't even know of it's release, which I'm gutted about. 
I love Champbell. I don't know why but there is something about her that reminds me of my own sister. She's just like her in ways. I love her character in this and thinks she lets Tank get away with something no women should let a man get away with in this book. I'm just glad it was stopped before anything happened. Sorry to be so cryptic lol 
Then we have Tank who I picture as this massive cuddly, muscled teddy bear LOL. I love his character. His story is so sad. It really tore at my heart. 

This is definitely one to read and the ending has another massive cliffhanger that left me wanting to read more. was gutted it ended so quickly. 

The novel is in both Champbell's and Tanks POV. It's a short story, but it fitted a lot in. It had taken me two hours to read :) 

4*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment