Thursday 4 September 2014

Blood Secrets By Lorelei Woods




I only ever wanted freedom. 

When Emily is held hostage in the desert, she's sure her life is done. Finished. After years of battling her demons, she's never going to get the chance to be free. Then she hears the rumble of a Harley cutting through the dunes and sees a glimmer of hope in the leather-clad biker who insists that her kidnapper hand her over. 

The Fallen was everything...until I met her. 

Flash knows that saving the girl's life is going to start a war between The Fallen Motorcycle Club and a ruthless cartel, but that doesn't matter. She's worth any blood that gets shed. Tensions rise as old truths come to light, but Flash believes he can face anything as long as he has her. 

But Emily has a devastating secret that could change everything, pitting her against The Fallen and putting them all in mortal danger.


I don't even know what to say about this book without coming across like a raving bitch. 
The story line was okay, but the writing was terrible. There were so many typos and mistakes that I couldn't get a good grip on the story. I found myself bored and lost sometimes. 
There were also scenes that didn't add up. 

I rated it a low 2* only because I found the story could have been something bigger. I felt like the ending was too rushed, and nothing exciting really happened. Everything just seemed to be planned out if that makes sense. Like there was no suspense on what was going to happen. 

I wish I could say something positive, but there isn't anything. I wouldn't recommend this to any of my followers. 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment