Tuesday 9 September 2014

Bang Bang By Rachel Van Dyken



He was my best friend. 
Until he became my enemy. 
All within the span of one night. 

Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang. 

The rapid fire of gunshots became the soundtrack to my life. 

This is the Mafia. Lines are blurred. Choices are never black and white. And the life you thought you knew is... one giant lie. 

He was dead. 
And I didn't want his life to be in vain, so I tried to make something of myself. I tried and failed. 

Now he's back. Alive. And he wants something... 

Me. 

Nobody ever said the mafia played fair. 
Welcome to The Family. 


Bang Bang is only a short novella, but I loved it. It made me laugh just like the rest and had me wanting to grab Tex out the book and kiss him. Especially when he gives Amy a little speech. 

I loved getting to know a little about the two new characters and to find out Sergio has a hot brother ;) Who wouldn't want to know these details? 
Ax is hot, like seriously hot, and I loved his badass attitude, especially when he's talking to the Capisi AKA Tex. LOL and is reaction to Nix laughing. Had me crying. Don't even get me started on a conversation between Ax and Tex LOL. I'm rambling, sorry!!!

All in all it was a fantastic novel and I cannot wait to read more from the elite series. As usual Rachel gives us a tease with a book, leaving us begging for more. 



5* 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment