Saturday 9 August 2014

Pull (Seaside series) #2 By Rachel Van Dyken



Jaded rock star, Demetri Daniels, is in Hell — also known as Seaside, Oregon. Sent to rehab after nearly getting himself killed last year, his record company wants nothing more than for him to lay low, away from the limelight.

Irritated and more alone than he’s ever been in his life, Demetri tries desperately to rebuild his shattered reputation as a drug addict and player, which proves to be difficult when he meets Alyssa.

Alyssa is everything he should stay away from. She’s beautiful, smart, but above all else, she’s damaged. And one thing Demetri has learned is two broken hearts don’t equal a whole.
In the end, he has to decide if he can rise above the life he’s created in learning from his past mistakes, or fall into the darkness of his choices.

This book had me in complete stitches. I couldn't put the thing down, and I cried tears I couldn't stop the laughter. My sides hurt and everything. 
We get to see a different side to Demetri in this novel, but we also get to see his vulnerable side. 
The two main heroines in this novel were perfect for each other. Once you get past the laughter, and his funny banter, you get another side to him. I seriously fell in love with him in this novel. 

I felt sorry for Alyssa in this book. Her own tragic story tugged at my heart and it was nice to see it wasn't just going to be about Demetri Daniels. 

I seriously loved this book. I don't think you'll find a funnier book than this one. It had me glued from page one and read within a day. 

I don't have much to say on anything else because for me this novel was a perfect read. I didn't want it to end.



5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment