Saturday 9 August 2014

Nero (Made men) #1 By Sarah Brianne



Nero is the king of Legacy Prep, living a life of power.

Elle is the school's punching bag, living a life of fear.

The only good girls Nero knows jump in his bed when he tells them to.

The closest Elle has come to a bad boy like him is in the cafeteria line.

The mob boss gave him orders to find out what she knows.

Her mouth is sealed.



I just want to be a fu**ing made man.

I'm just a fu**ing waitress.


I'm not usually a big fan of Mafia novel, though this one soon changed my mind. Nero is just every girls dream at school. The one you want to stare at across the lunch room. 
My stomach turned in this novel, with the plot about bullying, and how the two were scared to go each day. 
The friendship between the two girls in this was heart warming and in a way I liked they had each other. 

What made the book was when Nero protected them. He got them around school without being harmed, or someone saying something. I loved how he stepped in and got his boys to as well. 

The story plot had me unsure, but I promise giving this book a shot is worth it. I loved it, and I can't wait to read the next one this author has on the Marked men. 
I needed to read more once it was finished. 



4*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment