Thursday 17 July 2014

Wrong kind of love By Amanda Heath



The first time I ever saw Caden Harper I’m pretty sure I fell in love. All that golden hair and pale blue eyes. He was mysterious and covered in paint. I found it endearing and wanted nothing more than to find out all his secrets. I gave that man things I would never give anyone else. He blew it though. Which I shouldn’t be surprised considering he is a womanizer. 

So I moved on, well kind of. Jaden Harper wasn’t what I expected. I found myself drawn to him almost as much as his brother. Maybe it’s the fact they are twins or maybe it was the fact I wanted to live on the wrong side for once in my life. 

Now I’ve found myself dug deep in this game. There's no end in sight and I wonder when all the lies I have told will come back to haunt me. Neither man should know the things I’ve gone through. Neither should trust me. I’m not who I say I am. My past is full of things I won’t ever share. 

But where will that lead me when Caden wants nothing more than to consume me? He won’t wake up to see he has the wrong kind of love. 

My Name is Grace Breadfield and this is my story. 


Seriously disappointed in this novel. I really enjoyed the first one in this series, but then it came to this one and I felt like she re-wrote the whole personality of the characters.
For example, Jaden and Cadens Mom..... In the first novel she came across sweet, caring, gentle, soft, loving, and an all round great person. She was so kind to her kids and even had a grave put in for the baby. So, you can imagine my surprise when shes a wicked witch in this novel. In this book she come's across as selfish, self-centered, bitchy, back-stabbing and all about appearance. I don't know why the author did this. The story plot was obviously not well thought of. If this was a book on its own it would be different, but we meet all characters in the other. That's not all, the story is completely different with Grace as well. The changed worked out well, as they made the story, I just felt at times the story didn't add up, especially when it cross referenced with the first novel. 

The we have the three way relationship. I REALLY hated it. Like really, really hated it. Grace must have thought really low of herself to do what she did. I won't spoil it for anyone, but I honestly didn't think she deserved Caden. I was rooting for them from the beginning but as the story progressed, I got angry. I wanted to reach into the book and smack her. She had no compassion towards the boys at all. 

I didn't like Jaden, no matter his past, he knew his brother had gone through worse and deserved happiness, but it seemed he was hell bent on ruining that for him. That's not how twins should act with each other. Especially when (like i said before) in the first novel the two seemed really close. The whole family seemed really close. 

3*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment