Tuesday 22 July 2014

The seduction part three By Roxy Sloane



I thought he would protect me. 
I believed his beautiful lies. 
I wanted to give him everything – and I was willing to pay the price. 

Now everything has changed. 

He may be the Seducer, but I’ll be the one who takes the ultimate prize. 

Oh my god. what another hot, steamy, grip worthy novel from the seduction series. 
I seriously love this series, I can't say much, but so far. he was hired to seduce her, take photos, and destroy her. Now his plan has changed. 
Vaghn has a new agenda when he finds out who she really is. What turns out to be revenge, becomes something more. 

It ended on another high note, and I was so happy that number four was live and ready. There was no way after the way this ended was I about to wait. 

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment