Thursday 17 July 2014

Love unexpected By Anne Leigh



There are times, when you least expect it, where fate hands you the one person you cannot live without. 

Sedona Mackenzie had her perfect life perfectly planned; down to the coffee that she drank, the curfew that she lived by, and formulas that she solved to release stress. She had everything figured out, in a neat, little timeline. Then, fate chose to intervene in the form of a chance meeting with a guy who stirs unknown emotions inside her, leaving her reeling and wanting for more. 

Zander Zobowski is not your typical college jock. For one, he's a good guy. Second, he's pretty smart. And, he's level-headed. The farthest thing on his mind was smacking into a woman who may just be his undoing. 

This is not your typical bad boy meets good girl love story. This is a story between two people who are great on their own. But, with each other, they are absolutely perfect. 


I felt like there wasn't much of a story line. It was a plain story, nothing to keep you in suspense. I hated the fact that there was a psycho ex-boyfriend and the author didn't use that to make the story great. 
I really wanted something exciting to happen. I was yet again disappointed in another book on how much it dragged. I found myself skipping through a lot of pages, because it bored me.

The connection  between Sedona and Zander was good. You could feel it, and reading about it made it feel real. I just wish Sedona grew up a little bit. I never understood her hesitation sometimes, and the fact she constantly accused Zander of been in the wrong, when in fact she was the one that kept making mistakes, over and over again. 
This isn't a story I'd recommend, or even read again. Which is a shame because the book has some funny, sexy, happy moments in it. 




Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment