Thursday 17 July 2014

Addicted By Tracy Wolff



As Chloe Girard discovers, there’s love . . . and then there’s addiction.
 
Ethan Frost is everything a woman could want in a man. He’s rich, gorgeous, powerful, one of the most eligible bachelors in the world.
 
But that’s not why I’m with him.
 
I love Ethan for all the things no one else gets to see: his innate kindness, his reckless spontaneity, his unwavering determination to use his brilliance for good. I love the way he looks at me, the way he touches me. The way he makes me forget the wreckage of my past and the twisted fear that still lives inside me.
 
But sometimes it terrifies me how much I crave him, how much I need him just to breathe. I always thought it would be my past that ruined us, but there’s a darkness in Ethan I never dreamed existed. Can we survive as his secrets surface—threatening to unravel us both?



After rating the first novel a 5* I've been excited to read this one for a while. I'm sad to say this was a massive let down :(
I felt like the book dragged on, repeating it self over and over and over and over again!!
I will also admit I skipped through most of it because nothing happened. she was always explaining how she felt (which she repeated constantly) there was hardly any interaction and when there was it was sex.
I didn't feel like there was really a story line that gripped you. that made you want to keep reading. I pre ordered this a while back, so this review has been hard to write. I think the first book was amazing and had me hooked, but this one I felt like giving up. I mean nothing really happened until 48% in the first half was mainly her feelings.

so sorry Tracy :(
I wouldn't recommend this one to anyone, which is a shame because the first one is amazing

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment