Tuesday 24 June 2014

Only pretend By Nora Flite





I had a plan. I also had no family, no friends, and definitely no jerk of an ex-boyfriend who thought I was boring. 
I was tired of being me. 
In Vegas, I could be anything. 

And then I saw him. 
His hungry smile wanted a taste of the new me. 
Only a boring person would have said no. 

It was reckless to follow a stranger to his bed. Dangerous to take the drink he handed me. I thought the worst regret I'd have would be a hangover, a walk of shame through the hotel. 

Except I didn't wake up in the hotel. 
Or in Vegas. 

I doubt my face will end up in the news. “Woman missing,” the headline would say. “A stupid person who thought she could be someone else.” 

I'm not someone else. I was only playing pretend. 

Too bad he was playing for keeps. 

This is a dark read and wouldn't recommend to people who are sensitive to certain issues. 

As you can tell from Blurb it's about a woman who gets broken up with by her long term boyfriend, then goes out to be spontaneous. To have fun. To not be boring like he called her. She changed her hair, puts on some clothes and makeup and heads to Vegas where she is determined to have some fun. 
Only that fun lead her to a life she wasn't prepared for. 

When Celeste meets Leonide she finds him dark, and mysterious. Well what you see is what you get. When she went out looking for a new life she never expected to wake up in another country, captured, and used for a certain training. 

He wants to train her to be the wife he needs for his clients.... only Celeste is determined not to let him break her. 

What happens when two strong minded people get put together? they collide. Read about their story and how it ends ..... its a fantastic read 

3* 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment