Monday 16 June 2014

Knox's stand By Jamie Begley



Knox, a former Navy Seal, has been in several dangerous situations, but nothing compares to dealing with Diamond Richards. Framed for murder, he needs the passionless lawyer to prove his innocence. But when he no longer needs her help, he’s going to show her the passion she’s capable of and walk away a free man. 

Diamond plans on earning her huge fee to prove Knox is innocent, but she had no idea the muscled biker could bring out the passion she kept hidden behind her designer clothes. Trying to find a murderer is easier than dealing with The Last Riders and Knox’s sexcapades. He’s going to find out there is one woman worth standing and fighting for, despite his desire for freedom. 


Ahhhhh this has to be my favorite of the series ..... 

She's a lawyer and he's a sex addict. Seriously. He has the most sexual appetite out of all the bikers. He even has piercings down THERE VV

When Knox is accused of a murder he didn't commit, and runs the best lawyer he had out of town he is left with Diamond as his lawyer. 
Only the stubborn ass is overprotective even before he beds her. Yes he is attracted to her, but then I think Knox could get a boner over a horse. The guy is a walking boner.

 "Get some sleep. I plan on fucking you again in an hour."

What did I tell you? Walking boner. He never had a rest LOL 
That didn't stop you loving him. 
I also loved the story we got from him. I honestly thought Diamond wasn't going to fall for his charms then she did and I felt sorry for her because he obviously had commitment issues. That said he had perfectly good reasons. 

I really enjoyed this one. I love all the last riders and the woman, but this one was really good. ALTHOUGH I am EXCITED to read Shades story. I swear its one of the most anticipated novels of this year.

You won't regret reading this novel ....

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment